Hi, I’m Daniel Farrelly. I like cookies, but that’s not what this page is about.
Since I was a kid, I’ve had a love for creating things. At the time my mediums were pen and paper, plasticine, and a computer speaker I managed to repurpose as a microphone.
These days, the tools are a little more refined—I have an actual microphone now—but my love is still in creating things to share with those around me. I build apps, produce podcasts, create illustrations, and even occasionally play piano. If you’ve found your way here, it’s probably because of one of those.
Appearances and Interviews
Occasionally, I’m asked to contribute thoughts via interviews or being a guest on a podcast (which is super weird, but a huge honour, nonetheless). If you want to see these, I’ve made an attempt to collate a vaguely complete list.
- MacStories Weekly: Issue 162, 8 February 2019
- MacStories Weekly: Issue 81, 26 May 2017
- Making it: Developer, designer, podcaster, and illustrator Daniel Farrelly, AKA “Jelly”, 17 May 2017
- WWDC 2016 Developer Reactions: The MacStories Interviews, 21 June 2016
- Techtonic #37: Playing Golf with Master Yoda, 18 December 2015